Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trifecta Silver! Plus a shout out!

msareborn

Got my V3i back from Whites today and I have to say a word of praise for Mary and the service techs. They treated me beyond my greatest expectations! Love this company! No I don't work there, if your wondering. I asked them for the new v4 upgrade, but I'm a little premature on the launch date. Well, I did get out and enjoy some 60 plus degree weather here in Idaho and got to use my V3i set up. I tried a new program I've played with before and scored a trifecta mercury silver, with years 41,44, and 26, also a rusty buffalo no date, a 1940 nickel (Not Pictured), a navy guilder cuff button, a 24,and 1928 wheat back, a brass knob, and one real nice nail for my square nail collection. All in all, a beautiful day and all out of the hunted out park. Go get you some!

i.e. like a roosevelt dime, a mercury dime, and a barber dime, or any two and a seated dime, etc. Memorial penny, Wheat penny, Indian Head penny. Jefferson Nickle, Buffalo Nickle, V nickle

Not trying to diminish, just trying to assist others who might be new to the hobby.

Anyway, any day with 3 mercs is a great day! Congratulations!

HH

Dennis, who is now wondering what 4 of a series is called???? LOL

Nice work! I'm itching to "get some"!
HH-Bruce

Cool Finds. A friend of mine collects square nails and he tells me that you can tell where the nail originated from. He said back in the day nails were hard to come by and if someone tore down a house or barn they would keep the nails and travel to a new location and re use them. I had never really thought of that but it makes sense to me.

Thats true about nails Powerguy...heck, anybody over 60 has cans full of bent nails intending to straighten them out someday and reuse...:rofl: Its sort of interesting how long that conditioning of 'not wasting nails' lasted in the minds of Men...

Most kids now a days have never used a hammer, and pretty much ALL contractors use pneumatics...very few old guys around that have built or roofed a house with an apron full of nails and a hammer..I'm sure theres a few here that have...but in another 20yrs, no...A guy cant fully appreciate the beauty of a pneumatic nailer unless he does a 50sq roof with a hammer first!:heh: Same with cordless drills/screwdrivers...a guy cant really appreciate one of those until he's driven a lot of screws by hand...:thumbup:
Mud.