Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

trigger sticking

yazoo

A little pre season advice: Use powderd graghite on the trigger and work it in will help keep your sticking trigger from doing so in time to come. Do not use WD 40 or any oil base lubes for that will eat up the inside of your trigger. H.H. Yazoo

ulisse73, a better idea is to buy one from Whites. They are cheap and come with the harness and plug. $7.95

[attachment 262755 2013-04-13_094238.jpg]

I changed mine. It was easy. Order from whites and get a extra. I hear they can go easy if you are heavy fingered.:usaflag:

I never broke one but have an extra. Mouser makes a heavier switch but soldering is involved. It is a quality switch but we squeeze it plenty in one day.