Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trime Time

Four of us went back to the same spot yesterday and five hours of hunting produced one 1907 Indian Head penny!
Any Indian Head is better then NoN.
I'm still tikd I nicked the nose on a perfect 77 Indian.
My own 1860 oll farm house.
Never got to finish digging all the hundreds of rock solid coin signals. After accident,bed ridden. Lost the house.
Local dirty sheriff cleaned it up in the middle of the night while in foreclosure. Per neighbor.
Gotta love the luck.

Any Indian Head is better then NoN.
I'm still tikd I nicked the nose on a perfect 77 Indian.
My own 1860 oll farm house.
Never got to finish digging all the hundreds of rock solid coin signals. After accident,bed ridden. Lost the house.
Local dirty sheriff cleaned it up in the middle of the night while in foreclosure. Per neighbor.
Gotta love the luck.

Don't grieve over the crooked sheriff sneakily doing what you weren't able to do MD'ing at the time -- his evilness will come back to bite him which most say is Karma but really is God allowing payback unto him for the wickedness done to you, as one of His Children! He probably isn't honest on whatever he has done to steal his job & cheat others! Bible says, "to pray for our enemies" but praying & forgiving is truly difficult to do BUT loving & obeying Jesus helps us to be able to forgive but not forget, as we learn who to trust & who not to trust! With God's Holy Spirit within us, we lean on & trust in Jesus & follow the Truth of The Bible scriptures written by God's Holy * Righteous Prophets --long, long AGO!!

I pray you are feeling a lot better & Jesus blesses you with some very GOOD FINDS when you are able to go detecting & don't overdo by over working your body & lose strength to go detecting for many, many years to come! I got cheated in an Auction when I was very ILL from a Compression Fracture in my lower back & couldn't think or watch what was going on during the selling of my STUFF, including antique treasures that I had forgotten about & didn't unload all boxes before the sale! I was so disappointed & angry when I realized how sneaky the auctioneers were in selling my antiques & MD Finds & ETC; but I can't keep crying over spilled milk as too late to change what was done nor for them to return what was stolen & kept for themselves & sold at a HIGH PRICE or sold cheaply at the auction! In some ways I deserved it by becoming addicted But still hurts because a lot of nice finds were stolen! I forgave them BUT I won't forget those who treated me ILL & more than one because of my being too gullible & trusting knowing that I wouldn't do to them or others what was done to me! I just need to listen to God's Holy Spirit & lean on & trust in Jesus, even more than When Treasure Hunting! God Bless! I have the GREATEST TREASURE awaiting me in Heaven that will never rot nor corrode! Thank You, Jesus! Ma

Don't grieve over the crooked sheriff sneakily doing what you weren't able to do MD'ing at the time -- his evilness will come back to bite him which most say is Karma but really is God allowing payback unto him for the wickedness done to you, as one of His Children! He probably isn't honest on whatever he has done to steal his job & cheat others! Bible says, "to pray for our enemies" but praying & forgiving is truly difficult to do BUT loving & obeying Jesus helps us to be able to forgive but not forget, as we learn who to trust & who not to trust! With God's Holy Spirit within us, we lean on & trust in Jesus & follow the Truth of The Bible scriptures written by God's Holy * Righteous Prophets --long, long AGO!!

I pray you are feeling a lot better & Jesus blesses you with some very GOOD FINDS when you are able to go detecting & don't overdo by over working your body & lose strength to go detecting for many, many years to come! I got cheated in an Auction when I was very ILL from a Compression Fracture in my lower back & couldn't think or watch what was going on during the selling of my STUFF, including antique treasures that I had forgotten about & didn't unload all boxes before the sale! I was so disappointed & angry when I realized how sneaky the auctioneers were in selling my antiques & MD Finds & ETC; but I can't keep crying over spilled milk as too late to change what was done nor for them to return what was stolen & kept for themselves & sold at a HIGH PRICE or sold cheaply at the auction! In some ways I deserved it by becoming addicted But still hurts because a lot of nice finds were stolen! I forgave them BUT I won't forget those who treated me ILL & more than one because of my being too gullible & trusting knowing that I wouldn't do to them or others what was done to me! I just need to listen to God's Holy Spirit & lean on & trust in Jesus, even more than When Treasure Hunting! God Bless! I have the GREATEST TREASURE awaiting me in Heaven that will never rot nor corrode! Thank You, Jesus! Ma
Thank You Ma,

That's the one thing that is truly difficult.
Stop being Soo nieve and trusting.
I've lost millions in patents and designs to fiends(friends) and partners. My inventions !
One. The Pattern Master shotgun choke.
Even used my name for it.
After 3.5 mill. Knew we loosing out home.
Denied everything. And Never offered to help.
Let alone loosing our home.
County wouldn't even let my son bid on it.
Stolen for $26,000.
Had $180,000 in it.
Yes it's difficult to let go.

Thank You Ma,

That's the one thing that is truly difficult.
Stop being Soo nieve and trusting.
I've lost millions in patents and designs to fiends(friends) and partners. My inventions !
One. The Pattern Master shotgun choke.
Even used my name for it.
After 3.5 mill. Knew we loosing out home.
Denied everything. And Never offered to help.
Let alone loosing our home.
County wouldn't even let my son bid on it.
Stolen for $26,000.
Had $180,000 in it.
Yes it's difficult to let go.

Thank you, Odanscoils: for helping me in that I always was so trusting--even my ex when he was cheating on me! Just seems that Satan does blind us (me) to the facts that so called friends are not Friends but Fiends--just never thought of betrayal by so called friends to be fiends--WOW, I learned something new & I am 86--with enough old input with much needing purged but better to remember than to be hurt & harmed again--Since I don't go anywhere now but see DRS or have visiting home nurses--they & GOV Medical Care is what I have to deal with & pay bills that Medicare & United Health Care doesn't pay & being my age I'm not going to be concerned in my having Good CREDIT--so what can they do when I'm laid to rest--Dig me up?? Lol! My house sold for lot less in 2014 because of Obama & Biden & the RE Market sinking during their 2 terms but not like you--that is cruel to say the least & the Sheriff RIGGED it All with help of GOV! Someway, somehow, he, his family & accomplices will suffer & pay back many times what they have stolen! God will bless you & me in many ways & best of ALL, we are Heaven Bound; so, let us stay RIDING God's Glory Train, for a Glorious Beautiful Mansin Jesus is building for God's own Family beyond Beulah-Land's Pearly Gates! Hallelujah & AMEN! Ma

Thank you, Odanscoils: for helping me in that I always was so trusting--even my ex when he was cheating on me! Just seems that Satan does blind us (me) to the facts that so called friends are not Friends but Fiends--just never thought of betrayal by so called friends to be fiends--WOW, I learned something new & I am 86--with enough old input with much needing purged but better to remember than to be hurt & harmed again--Since I don't go anywhere now but see DRS or have visiting home nurses--they & GOV Medical Care is what I have to deal with & pay bills that Medicare & United Health Care doesn't pay & being my age I'm not going to be concerned in my having Good CREDIT--so what can they do when I'm laid to rest--Dig me up?? Lol! My house sold for lot less in 2014 because of Obama & Biden & the RE Market sinking during their 2 terms but not like you--that is cruel to say the least & the Sheriff RIGGED it All with help of GOV! Someway, somehow, he, his family & accomplices will suffer & pay back many times what they have stolen! God will bless you & me in many ways & best of ALL, we are Heaven Bound; so, let us stay RIDING God's Glory Train, for a Glorious Beautiful Mansin Jesus is building for God's own Family beyond Beulah-Land's Pearly Gates! Hallelujah & AMEN! Ma
Thank You Ma.
God Bless.

New permission sites are always exciting, with the finds you guys have made I'd get back in there and turn that ground radio active with so much detecting.
Try going in circles, it really makes a difference with giving you different angles.
Kind of hard going in circles right now. Cotton stalk stubble makes difficult. We have been hunting this site for about 5 years now but the one field we are in is over 400 acres so we have a lot of ground to cover. Three of us went back Sunday afternoon for about 3 hours. One guy found a Eagle A button then I found one followed by a Union Navy cuff and a small silver tag(?) with engraving on it. I think it says "Sturges" It is very small and I don't have an idea of what it was mounted to.

Attachments

• 20220220_195344.jpg
    20220220_195344.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 20220220_195404.jpg
    20220220_195404.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 20220220_195438.jpg
    20220220_195438.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20220220_195504.jpg
    20220220_195504.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 20220220_195644.jpg
    20220220_195644.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 78
Found this 1851 Trime and a plain flat button at one of my permissions. Buddy found a confederate pewter block eye and an 1839 dime and my other buddy found an 1818 large cent, Navy cuff button and a nice civilian button. Sorry, I don't have pictures of my buddie's finds.
Luck smiling on you.

The Trime is one coin that has eluded me for 30+ years
I have three or four that have been found in the last 45 years of hunting. The others came from Maryland and I gave one of them to my buddy the other day because he had never found one.