Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trip to Port Hedland, Western Australia.

aushunter

I'm finally on our yearly trip to Port Hedland, Western Australia.
The following day we drove for 3hrs to a small camping area on the coast called Eighty Mile and relaxed
just checking out the fauna and do a bit of shell collecting, which Eighty Mile is well known for.
We had a resident Perenti living under our hut which the boys thought was great.
But after 3 days it was back to Port Hedland for the rest of our holiday.
Theres a place in PH that is called Pretty pool and thought it was time to break out the Tracker for
it's Maiden run.My eldest boy opted to to a bit of fishing while I donned the headphones and headed off.
The first signal was a very heavy and ugly multi colored silvery ring followed by 100's of bottle caps and a few dollars
in loose change.
Then zach wanted to have a go and straight away he was a coin spill that totalled $10.55 and was followed up by
a few more loose coins.:twodetecting:
His arm got a bit tired so I was on my way again straight onto a small silver ring in the loose sand.
I also found a live round .22 and other spent shells as well as projectiles.
To sum up the BH Tracker IV, I Iiked it as a an all rounder machine and easily handled by the young lad also.
I'm glad I bought it and will send some more posts of our trip in WA Aust in the following days.
Cheers and HH
aushunter:ausflag::bounty::minelab:

nice lookin spot there mate & a great pile of loot & hope ya find some yellow stuff too.

Thanks for looking, I hit the same spot this evening and only scored another $4.11.
I think no one has tected this sand bank before me as I pulled out a few 1 cent coins.
I must of binned about 200 bottle tops so that area is now a little cleaner to visit.
Tomorrow I will hit another beach closer to the main part of the town, hopefully will do better.
Cheers for now and HH
aushunter:ausflag::minelab::bounty:

Willee beat me to it ... I was thinking exactly the same thing!
Congrats on the hunts!
tvr