Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trouble reverting back to VO.71

HanoverDigger

Went through the whole process. Got to the update screen and hit update...came up with "error" . It's stuck on the Update screen with the back arrow in the screen. It flashes back and forth to the XP DETECTORS screen when I press the back button
but comes back to the update screen. Detector will not shut off . Any help is appreciated. I had no trouble updating to the v1.

Got it working...I had to reboot my laptop. Disregard...thanks

Huh seems alot of same problems but you might have something there. Maybe a computer reboot solves the issues?
You going back to 7.1 from 1.0 because?

Huh seems alot of same problems but you might have something there. Maybe a computer reboot solves the issues?
You going back to 7.1 from 1.0 because? I decided to keep the current update. Looks like there's a mixed bag of opinions on the update and it got me to thinking should I stay or should I go. After trying to revert, that's when it all went awry. I tried for over an hour to get it working so I googled the problem and saw where a reboot might resolve it. I did just that and went through the same sequence and it worked. No problems updating the first time around. I'll give this version a try before going back to the old version.

Yeah trying to decide myself what to do.
What did you use for the update? Computer, browser

Yeah trying to decide myself what to do.
What did you use for the update? Computer, browser
I have a laptop that has the Windows 11 software. I got this mainly for the Deus updates but use it to play around with too. I use my phone most of the time getting on here and a few other forums. Can't do updates on the phone... 😆