Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Troy Shadow X2

fematrailer

Wondering what I could ask for my Troy Shadow X2 in great condition? I sent it to Tesoro earlier this year and Rusty said its in perfect condition. Cost $50 to send it in. Y'all let me know.

I'll take it off your hands. Hahaha
How's $100 lol

Your Bandido 2 micro max and $200

Haha, as I'm sure the x2 is a great machine, I have found non better than that bandido II umax as of yet.
It would be too much risk on my part to make the trade and kick myself for getting rid of my favorite Tesoro.
I was only making a joke.
Most coveted about the x2 is the Troy super 7 coil, which before the mojave was released with the new precision coil, it was (and still is) a favorite among many.
I have the Troy super 7 coil and absolutely love it. So much so I sent it in and had it rebuilt to the Troy spec (different windings pattern and other stuff than the new precision 7) as well as tuned to my Deleon. I run it on my outlaw and bandido II but haven't done a full comparison to see how the new precision 7 stacks up to it.

I would love to have the x2, but I can't at the cost of my bandido II micromax. It's in flawless condition and still my favorite Tesoro.

But once you do settle on the price I am curious. I will watch the thread for your announcement of a price and news of going up for sale :)

I also hope you do find a bandido II micromax. There's just something about that detector.....

I have a Bandido 2 micro max. I just wanted to see what you'd say

Oh good!!
Yeah I could never part with that.
But there's something about that Troy that has me intrigued. Always has.

Good detector, which coil do you have with it? I think on that auction site you might get as high as $375.00. Selling out right start there and go down if you need to. I paid $375.00 for mine ten years ago. It came with both coils. But why sell it? Use it! Have a good day.