Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Troy Shadow X3 finds Silver

Woodchuck

[attachment 269031 101_15331077x607.jpg][attachment 269032 101_15401077x607.jpg][attachment 269033 101_15411077x607.jpg]I had a Troy X3 before,I remember it finding my first silver ring needless to save I didn't keep the X3..Well I have a X3 again and it found me a silver ring again it was like replaying the past.Me and hunting buddy got out early today to beat the heat,luckily it was overcast with a threat of some rain. We hit a local school/park field. I was using X3 with its 9 inch spider concentric coil.I started out in open field and migrated over to a tot lot, I always check them out ,.but have never found a good ring in one till today..Up until the tot lot I found a few pennies, I picked up a little clad in tot lot it was pretty clean. Hit one signal in tot lot figured it was more clad pulled out ring. I looked at it quick figured it was a junk ring put it in my pouch.Dug a pendant under some big trees next to a park bench ,and then some more clad. Went over to hunting buddy to see how he was making out.,showed him ring and he read 925 on it,nice hadn't found a ring in awhile. A guy came down from school and said we had to leave because they had summer school in session. We were pretty sure that we were on the city park section next to school,but we said no problem we said would leave. Guy was nice enough about it and had no problem with us detecting if school wasn't open. It wasn't worth the fuss,we will hit another day again maybe on a weekend.