Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

True detection depth of Noka Invenio in mineralized earth..?

InvenioPRO

I bought the Noka Makto Invenio because of its imaging abilities and also because it had supposedly deep search abilities. I got the pro package which says that with the 56 search coil it is supposedly good to 10 to 12 meters but now I am feeling like this is very optimistic! The search earth number on screen here is at 75 number so that is petty mineralised I believe, I wonder how deep it can really see?

Im sure it will work for that, but better with the small coil.I am looking for larger items and use the 56 coil which is the huge and that one is not the best for smaller things but on YouTube they show people using this invent for coins and it see deep-I am going to upload a video of our treasure finds when it happens..the GoPro is ready

It will be educational to follow this. I have a very limited exposure to this advanced concept of metal detecting. I continuously am made aware of the 3D imaging? Interesting! It has been out since around 2018? I found this researching the Invenio.
Operating PrincipleVLF
Operating Frequency5kHz/14kHz/20kHz
InvenioPRO thank you for posting this. I am looking forward to your video.
Leatherneck

Im sure it will work for that, but better with the small coil.I am looking for larger items and use the 56 coil which is the huge and that one is not the best for smaller things but on YouTube they show people using this invent for coins and it see deep-I am going to upload a video of our treasure finds when it happens..the GoPro is ready
Hi Inveniopro yes I look forward to your video please. Thank you.

I bought the Noka Makto Invenio because of its imaging abilities and also because it had supposedly deep search abilities. I got the pro package which says that with the 56 search coil it is supposedly good to 10 to 12 meters but now I am feeling like this is very optimistic! The search earth number on screen here is at 75 number so that is petty mineralised I believe, I wonder how deep it can really see?
There was a video of a guy on youtube years ago that put one on a pile of wood and burned it. Seems it lacked depth, did not image and picked up steel as good.

I could not get that kind of depth from a Whites TM 808 two box and it ground cancels, (And I doubt I could get it from a TDi Pro with an Afterburner using a 2-box orthongal loop attachment either)
Hmm......have you tried an Electroscope? :D