Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trust the Racer

On my last adventure with the Racer I got a lot of iffy signals, none of which turned out to be keepers.

Of the ones that gave me the clear "dig me" sound, only one was junk - or so I thought. I figured for having such a clear signal for keepers, I couldn't really be too upset if one of the many turned out to be junk.

What I thought was just a bent aluminum washer or spacer, after almost two days of tumbling, turned out to be a Colorado Tax Token.

When I master pictures, I'll include a picture!

I am LOVING this machine!!!

When relic hunting I dig it all and find it all

those tokens are interesting. Quite a few can say they have pulled in a silver coin but how many pulled in a Colorado TT. WTG on the save.

3RINGER said:
those tokens are interesting. Quite a few can say they have pulled in a silver coin but how many pulled in a Colorado TT. WTG on the save.

Interesting you should say that - my favorite finds are rarely coins, but rather something more unusual - like a token or altered coin or homemade jewelry. I still have a lot of coins on my bucket list, but except for the Indian Head Cent and the Standing Liberty quarter, all I really want to find is one of each.