Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TRX pinpointer and M6 - do they interfere with one another?

I've got the Garrett Propointer AT and it just drives my m6 nuts - or drives me nuts listening to them talk to each other.

Would I have the same problem with the TRX pinpointer?

Yes they do . The Trx and m-6 like to talk to each other. I know cause I own both along with the mxt pro. The trx will also talk to others that I have. Regardless it is the best pinpointer on the market along with the orange carrot top in my opinion

I also own the M6 with the 4x6 Shooter coil on all the time and the TRX doesn't talk back with the M6.

I also own the MX5 with the 6x10 coil, the MX5 and TRX talk back all the time. Maybe because of the coil size?

Hotdawg said:
I also own the M6 with the 4x6 Shooter coil on all the time and the TRX doesn't talk back with the M6.

I may have to get the TRX then, cause I use the 4x6 99% of the time.

Thanks for posting!