Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TRX

Rob (IL)

Well my production TRX finally got here after UPS had it for a week. :stars: This is one nice pinpointer. :thumbup: There have been several posts already on the forums. If you have any questions, just ask.

Here is Bill's air test video. Out of the box it is set a sensitivity level 3. In some areas sensitivity level 4 might be used but there can be falsing. Level 3 was plenty for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asqky3hFHsQ

Here's another video. In the dirt testing in bad soil. Well done carter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZUGu5S6KTk

hi Rob, I noticed when i first got mine out of the box and started playing with it. When i would turn on the PP it would give me the double beep almost instantly
but now it takes 2or3 sec most of the time...any thoughts on why? its not a big deal to me was just curious if anyone else had this happen

You are the first to report that problem. I'll talk to Anne.

Mine does it too :) once i hit power button it takes 3-5 seconds to hear double beep. No big deal works better than any other pinpointer easily

Those with the 2 to 3 second delay call White's support. edit (if it annoys you)

Some units will have a 2 second turn on delay. This won't affect how your pinpointer finds targets. If the turn on delay is annoying, you can give customer service a call. But if it's not a big deal, your pinpointer is still working as it's supposed to.

I didn't mean to cause a panic. Your pinpointer is just as deep as anyone's and is functioning normal otherwise. Anne is the best and keeps me from causing too much trouble. :rofl:

ak_1234 said:
Some units will have a 2 second turn on delay. This won't affect how your pinpointer finds targets. If the turn on delay is annoying, you can give customer service a call. But if it's not a big deal, your pinpointer is still working as it's supposed to.

completely random for me. delay is probably 25% of my turn ons. no biggy