Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trying lower Sen. to knock out layers

3RINGER

Due to limited time was not able to hit the park. Went back where the three silvers came from at the old home site.

Wanting to try for a ring or jewelry I lowered my TB to 40 and due to the many layers of nails I lowered my Sen. to 30. Figures this would allow for a shallower window for the coil and less targets to try and work with. The nails go down pretty deep, any plug will produce several with the target your after.

Nothing dug was more than 3" down. Still wondering what else is in this area...the ring was found about 15-20 into the hunt. At this point I had to call Monte to go over the settings and let him know how it was going. Monte thank you for the time and information, it was a pleasure talking with you.

15-20 min of hunting and after talking with Monte I found myself with about 20 min of light left. Interesting what relics are still in this place. Can't wait to go back

The flat larger target turned out to be a Winston version of a Comet Super Lighter.

(Short 2min vid)
https://youtu.be/FWsQoy58a88

Monte's a great resource and eager to help. I appreciate his help on my Nokta Relic. Nice finds!!

Edit: Nevermind. Found my answer.
Removed