Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

trying pic

We have a nest on the river (Beaver River) Beaver County Pa.-----The nest is around 725 ft away,the closest you can get.---The pic I posted the Eagle was about 150ft from a overlook that is up river from the nest (lucky day) -----I have bought a Nikon P 900 camera and have about 1500 shot with it. The Nikon has a 24-2000 mm lens. ------------------------after1-------------

Did you use a tripod? I would for sure. That Nikon bridge cam P900 has some interesting specifications.
That is one really nice shot. Does the P900 have shake reduction? (didn't read the whole specs.)
Thanks for sharing the image and the info.
All my Best.

The shot was with out a tripod, Not sure about shake reduction but I don't remember reading that. What would be nice on the camera is if you could manual focus when you are zoomed out. the camera is nice and very nice to have such a telephoto lens that is not 14'' long ,plus this camera has a good macro lens, I'll post some more shots -If I can Remember How -----------------------------------------------------after1---------------