Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trying the T2 SE Ltd.

lloyd0161

I've been through a bunch of the high end detectors, Minelabs, Fisher, Tesoro. Until now the Tesoro Tejon was my favorite but I missed having a little more information via tones and ID to help sort things out. I don't find too many valuable coins in our heavily picked over parks so I mainly dig the tabs and junk looking for bits of jewelry. I also loved my F75, however, the iron range was too narrow for sorting out fine gold chains and smaller gold from the iron. The T2 has impressed the heck out of me air testing on my wife's jewelry box items. Fine gold now has a higher and more distinct I'D number. I'll need to test with small foil items such as gum wrappers, etc. to see if any difference. Any suggestions are also welcome. I have found some nice jewelry for my wife over the past few years. There is lots out there if you are patient and don't mind digging trash. I don't see that too many folks would bother looking for fine chains, etc. My buddies minelabs won't even find these. My Gold Bug Pro was good for this. I think I like the T2 better though. The battery life is impressive.

I only use a 10 year old original green T2 with a NEL Sharpshooter coil on,ticks almost all my needs as a everyday use machine,simplicity in setting up is about 10 seconds and you are then out detecting,have found more gold coins with this setup than any other machine,DFX is not all that far behind i will add.

If i was too just pick one all round machine that covers almost all my detecting scenarios then it would be the T2 with Sharpshooter coil,5'' coil and also the NEL Storm for real deep pasture work but still surprisingly sensitive on small cut 1/2 and 1/4 silver hammered coins.

Cool, love the stories and advice. Thanks!