Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trying to decide between Tejon, Vaquero

cdsmith46

I am primarily a relic hound, both seem capable enough. Does the operating freqency mean anyting at all in mild soils?

Tejon hands down. Dual disc, and the ability to adjust the tone helps iron pop and I belive it has more depth. I used to have the Vaq., but I left it in the closet and always grabbed the Tejon. The Vaquero is a capable detector, but for primarily relics, I like the Tejon. Good luck

I kind of suspected that, and appreciate the come-back and verification. Later on if I can sell an Orvis fly rod I have, i'm going to move up to a tejoh and pass the cibola I have to a minister friend in Texas for him to frontier hunt with..

Tejon for sure. From what I read, you must super tune the Vac to reach the same depth as my Tejon. You loose a lot of discrimination with super tuning. Besides, everyone knows that 12 volts beats 9 volts :)

Tejon!

Mark

Another vote for the Tejon

Ron in WV