Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tweeker isn't going to be happy.

moreb

I usually only post in the CTX forum, but this is the strangest thing I've found in over 40 years and I didn't find it with the CTX. However, I did have the CTX with me when I found it.

Ironman and I go out diggin almost every other week since 2018.

It was 12 degrees this morning so we figured we should hit some woods to avoid the frozen ground. We went to one of spots and about 15 minutes into the hunt I stumbled into what has been determined as stolen goods. The loot consisted of a electric space heater, 3 sony mini camcorders, a big sony camcorder, some Klein tools and some pieces of copper HVAC tubing that was cut with the Klein Tools. All of it was in camera bag except one mini camcorder and the electric space heater.

Ironman called the police. While we were waiting for them, I scrapped the frost of the camera bag and found out the loot belonged to local college.
1671406469636.jpeg

1671406469636.jpeg

Sad. There is no respect anymore for other peoples property.

And they thought they were outsmarting everyone…… nope! You just stole it right back!!!!