Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two Buttons to ID

u2robert

I could use some help here please.
These two buttons are a mystery to me.
The one on the left I bought on the bay it was so unique I couldn't help myself. I seen it when I was trying to ID the button on the right?
I do believe they are Military buttons
The one on the right I dug the other day at an old Seminole Indian war fort area which is now a park.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

Attachments

• IMG_1889.JPG
    IMG_1889.JPG
    843.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1887.JPG
    IMG_1887.JPG
    716.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1886.JPG
    IMG_1886.JPG
    664.7 KB · Views: 173
I haven't found anything close to the other button in any of my reference books or online sites. I will say I have never seen a button like it in any military reference books or online sites. It might be something that a mother would have worn and the two stars represented two sons in the military but I haven't found any evidence supporting that yet. It may be just a patriotic themed civilian button. I will keep looking.

I haven't found anything close to the other button in any of my reference books or online sites. I will say I have never seen a button like it in any military reference books or online sites. It might be something that a mother would have worn and the two stars represented two sons in the military but I haven't found any evidence supporting that yet. It may be just a patriotic themed civilian button. I will keep looking.
I can't find anything either.
At first look I thought military button for sure?
& does it look like the American flag colors behind the 2 stars