Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two Coins for the Trident 2 Extreme

Youngted

At the weekend I spent half an hour searching with the Trident 2 Extreme .Three small coins were found The first not shown was a poor condition late coin circa A.D.360 then a Constantine 2nd AE4 with Two Soldiers Reverse the last a third century Coin of Tetricus 2nd. The machine worked very well no trouble from the many small items of Iron on this site.The coins were crisp sharp signals that could not be missed. I used to have a Cibola in the past this is similar but MUCH better thanks to Dave in Birmingham UK.I recommend it to any searcher. I feel that it performed better on this site than my trusty T2

Brian,good to see you posting again mate :thumbup: the Extreme seem to have been a very good machine for you,the T2 was a very productive detector for you but if this one is slightly better i may well take a look at getting one,especially if they work well on roman sites.

Man , those are some cool old coins . I had google the Trident and it looks like the vaquero . Is it the same thing ?

What happened ? the Tesoro forum isnt getting much participation these days . A man finds 1800 year old coins and only 2 replies.

Magnificent! It's great that your having to move to a lighter machine has not stopped you....these are great finds. Tesoros are a pleasure to hunt with, particularly when you get to know them.

Click Here to see details on the Trident 2 Extreme. As "Youngted" stated it is a much changed different machine from the Vaquero. It combines aspects of the Vaquero, Tejon and Lobo to give a new machine using the Vaquero platform.

Just bought one 10 minutes ago,got a fantastic bargain,it should do exceptionally well on some of my roman and saxon sites,should be here by the weekend i hope.

looks like the bizz, wonder if the new Tesoro's will all come out like this from those doing mods seems maybe Tesoro need to get in contact :rofl:

let us know how it goes Mega.

cost me way too much to get one here like 1300 $ think I am waiting on a Nokta for that price.

AJ

It must be nice to hunt ancient and historical property and finding coins that old. I would like to hunt in the UK, just can't afford it...

PS:Edit just to say, nice finds and I'M just green with coin envy...lol

The Trident 2 Extreme arrived not long ago,was not sure really what to expect,but i certainly dont regret buying it,even with the latest 11x8 coil on it this thing is as light as a feather and certainly lighter than my T2,will be out over the long easter break this weekend getting a few hours on the clock,but gut feeling tells me this machine could finally topple my T2 from my everyday use machine.

It has the power of the Tejon but lightness and feel of a Compadre,me things it could well bring back some serious enjoyment too detecting again,T2 is relegated to one of my backup machines.

that's a good ad Mega sense you were not going down the Tesoro route, sounds like a nice detector wish our $ wasn't half your pound might be worth a look but over a 1000 $ is a lotta cash for a Tesoro. let us know how it goes :biggrin: it does look the goods for sure !!

AJ