Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two day hunt

Larry (IL)

I spent the better part of two days hunting a scout camp and the Deus was a breeze to use on the steep hillsides........:clapping:

My rewards for braving the high 80's and humidity.

[attachment 233258 camp.jpg]

Oh. You found six silver coins, that was a excellent hunt.

Deus is a sure winner in steep hill hunts.:bouncy:

Nice hunt Larry, congrats on the finds! The Deus is a great machine for hillsides. I usually shorten my lower rod a bit and hunt uphill with great results. I just love the lack of weight that this detector offers, it's a true pleasure to hunt with. The Deus is one fine machine and I am sure I will never part with mine (unless XP comes up with a new version of it that is even lighter and even deeper, neither of which is a problem on the current model). Thanks for sharing the pic and I look forward to seeing your coming finds. HH -Marc

Were the 6 Silvers at depth ??

No they were not Elton, the deepest was a double silver at 6 inches which is about maximum depth for me in my ground with the Deus. I got a good high tone but no VDI at the maximum limits. Another double was 4 inches with a solid VDI and the three singles were 3-4 inches deep.