Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two days of nice weather and a new coil...

JoeVal

Between the revolving door of company and all the craziness of Christmas, I was able to get out to the new school I’ve been hunting. I managed a handful of clad and my very first Mercury Dime...1943S. I was amazed that it was barely 1” below the grass roots. Sure feels good when you hit silver, but since I hunt alone, I do the silver dance in my head where there’s lots of room! :lmfao:j

Today I received my "new to me" Garrett 5x8 coil for my AT Max from silverseeker2, and took it out for two hours to a church that I have permission to hunt. This was the result from just four passes on the front lawn. I must say, this coil is very quiet...until it finds a target! OMG...there’s no doubt when you’ve hit a solid target with this coil. Now I see why so many people like it. I think my Equinox 600 will be jealous when I start spending more time with the Max.

Howdy JoeVal--

Congratulations on your FIRST Mercury Dime! It sounds like your new equipment is working very well for you. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Hey JoeVal,
Congrats on that 1st silver mercury! It’s a great feeling digging down into that hole & seeing that silver shining up at you. Hopefully that will be the 1st of many more to cone your way...