Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two delaware beaches

dabbie1

Weather has changed from high 90s to low 80s and nice breezes out of the northwest.So a little beach hunting I did go with the trusty ACE250.I set it up for detecting in the wet sand,for those who do not know,This is done by notching out everything to the left of the nickel,only run at 4 bars sensitivity. You can run in coin or jewlery mode.The ace performed great,with no falseing.The first beach I hit was Broadkill.I found a total of 11 coins including two silvers a 1962 washington quarter,and a 1960 roosevelt dime.I also came away with quite an assortment of fishing sinkers,all shapes and sizes.The second beach was Bowers,The tide was very low and blown out due to the winds.A lot less luck here,But still quite an assortment of sinkers. Only 3 coins and none were silver. but all in all anytime you can go tecting is great!! HAPPY HUNTING Wayne in Delaware