Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two gold coins found back to back video of incredible finds!

Incredible finds on Oregon trail!
Goodness.... Both times the gold was found... everybody's hands were shaking... The impact of those two moments were astounding.... But... I have a question.... What was that Red Digging Tool in the back round... When the Artillery Gunners Hammer was found (at 9:30)... That thing looked just as interesting as the finds... Great Video :thumbup:

Goodness.... Both times the gold was found... everybody's hands were shaking... The impact of those two moments were astounding.... But... I have a question.... What was that Red Digging Tool in the back round... When the Artillery Gunners Hammer was found (at 9:30)... That thing looked just as interesting as the finds... Great Video :thumbup:
I have no idea but finding a gold coin is something you will never forget!
Mark

Thanks appreciate it. I've watched their videos when I've ran across them. I'm just 7 miles from the Oregon trail & 4 miles from a major military trail that I've been researching. The spot they were hunting looked awesome.
Oh man if I were you I’d be out there I’m in Ct we have some history here to that’s for sure good luck!
Mark

Two theories here……
Shaking from excitement OR
Trying to hold bowel movement……
Medically it could be either 🤔😂

Two theories here……
Shaking from excitement OR
Trying to hold bowel movement……
Medically it could be either 🤔😂
You smell something? 🫢🤭🤣😂

Attachments

• 7E51DF3A-CC5C-44E3-9C42-0D8D348CE850.png