Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two headphones

bik-il

Is it possible to configure the XP Deus to simultaneously use two sets of headphones?
I am trying to figure out if this can be done as I want to train my youngster how to metal detect with me.
I have a Deus on the way but we have yet to use one. Currently we use a different machine and Junior just helps me dig. As you can guess, this method will only get us so far before he will jump ship.
Thinking of ideas to make the experience more interactive as he's not yet reay to be turned loose with his own machine.
Thanks in advance for your input and for indulging me if this question has been previously addressed. I'm not that good at computer research.

Kindest Regards

Bik

Not sure about that but if you're at a place where it doesn't matter, you can wear the headphones and he can still hear via the speaker or vice versa.

Your son could use the wireless headphones and you could plug into the controller with ear buds. I also sometimes use an in-line balancer with the ear buds.

HH
Fred

n/t

I am pretty sure you can do it. My wife and I both have deus, s. Last year at a rally I mixed up the headphones and not realising retuned my set to her machine so both headphones were picking up from the same detector. As an aside I had to download the manual on my mobile to get it sorted.

Yes, you simply follow the prompts to pair the second set with the detector and they will both work . . . . . you can also pair one set with two control units . . .

People that have the WS4 and WS5 headphones pair them both with the same detector and while usually they are not used together, they can be simply by turning them on . . . . I have had three sets paired to one unit when demonstrating the unit.

Andy Sabisch

Wow! Thanks everyone for your responses and interest. When the Deus arrives ill try it out.
Pretty cool to be able to run multiple wireless headphones!

HH