Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two hrs with Ace 250...

MikeW

Recently picked up a very nice Ace 250. Its been a few yrs since I swung one.Was finally able to get out today.What a pleasure to use. Found two bucks including 5 nickels.Was hoping for some jewelry but not today. Pinpointing was right on in most cases.Couple of targets I couldnt find I suspect were on edge. Cant wait to get out again. Weather was been great!!

For January you did really great compared to the white stuff I'd have to move first.
The Ace is a great little detector. Don't let anyone fool you. It'll hang out with the big boys
and surprise you on each adventure..
Plus with the weight you can swing it all day and still feel good.

Happy Hunting
Bruce

Garrett Ace 250
Stock coil
Sniper coil
Excelerator 10 x 14 DD

Minelab Xterra 305
Stock coil

They are good detectors got one myself last year found lots of things and its light.:cool:

I sure like how light weight it is.the sound of money is real nice. Got me a small sterling ring today and a litlle over a dollar.No time to post a pic.

Nice huntin'!:garrett::detecting: Good clad haul!:clapping:Congrats on the silver!:beers:Now all ya need is a Propointer to find those suspected "on edge" items!:wiggle: Happy Hunting!:)

Im pondering wether to buy yet another. Currently using Vibra probe 560 and have a Fisher pinpointer.One with better depth would be nice:))