Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two more silver, frustrated.

trachunter

Was able to hit the park again today. Ended up with $1.19 including two silver quarters. The first was a no date Barber and four feet away a 26 SLQ is pulled from the dirt. I needed the SLQ for my collection, it had an "s" mint mark. However, any coin without a date is frustrating, but I guess I'll take any silver I can liberate. :thumbup:

I would be happy with those two finds any day. But I know how you feel with the date I found a slq without a date

More often than not it's the SLQ that is missing the date. I'd say you did quite well ... :cheers:

To find two silver in a prak around here they would have to dig it up. The last SLQ I found was from a old home site that had been excavated, & I did find two 1923 s & a 1926. The 23s is the best coin I have found to date.