Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two Ring day !!! :)

Big Mo

Went out to detect the local beaches along the Columbia River, Tuesday morning after the long Labor Day weekend, but I think I was a day late and a dollar short, judging from all the open holes and trash left beside them. If you are a local or anyone, fill in your holes and pick up your trash before YOU make us lose another detecting area. After fixing the area, started to detect to see what was missed. Came away with a bunch of clad, and these two rings, a Walmart special, and a nice 18k wide band mens ring. Hope everyone got out this weeknd and played. HH

Mike (Big Mo)

that the detectorists who leave their litter would adopt the point of view that, for what we receive in reward for our efforts, a short trip to a trash can is a form of payback to the public that pays dividends too. :pulltab:

I read in one of the MD'ing mag's that a fellow detectorist saw another leaving open holes. He asked the guy, to fill the open holes so as not to anger anybody else using that area for other purposes. The guy leaving the holes responded rudely and would not cover his open holes. So the good guy put his own detector away and followed the bad guy around filling the holes that were dug. The inconsiderate detectorist soon after became annoyed, packed up and left the area.

Sometimes we have to go above and beyond to protect our hobby for the future.

Great job BIG MO!!!!

You're right about the holes. BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WUTCHYA GONNA DO? WUTCHYA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU. BAD BOYS!!! But seriously folks, he's right. My problem is, the holes I dig for the Quatro are so deep, I fall into them and can't get out, and if you believe that I've got some swamp property I'll sell ya cheap.

Testing, testing, trying to get the smiley things to work.:D Goody, goody, they've been hanging up on me recently when I go to the preview section.