Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two rings and a ipod ..eyelid ring i think

ironarmknives

ok went to the beach this morning at 2:30 -9am got two rings one triton tungsten and one diamond "three" little titanium wedding band one eye or belly or nose or nipple ring… some clad and tunes and a one dollar bent one dollar
thats like ring 15 or so for the last six months starting at the new year i'll keep track …. i've sold like 5 or so can't remember i sell the gold right a way but next year i'll be like the other guys and run a total until some IRS guy comes after us LOL Ido love or govt.. "the way it was framed" but ……. the tide was not very low today …. but a great workout none-the-less …. walked 8.9 miles the excalibur did good ….

just sold iPod $40.00 sweet just like finding a 40 dollar bill laying on the ground payed for fuel for the last two trips to the beach

Good Work! Thats a nice score on the Ipod cash..:clapping:...You are in the rings too, which means in the right place!:thumbup:
Mud.

ya next week going to few new beaches …. all dec.month the wife is gone so i'll be spending a lot of time at the beaches … i also start making knives next month so that takes time away from detecting ….
get a new deus today i hope…… in the mail ….. now time for a good PI machine…. rather a ATX or sdc2300 ? mine lab NEW i forget the number …..i don't think i can flip the cost of the mine lab.so ATX most likely ...

You should put up some pics of your knives on the 'Hobbies Forum"...We all like and respect well made knives here!
Mud