Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two rings

ronaldj2

Went out Sunday afternoon at an older school. Started to detect closer to a big Chestnut tree, got a very good silver signal 38-40 dug a nice shiny silver ring. Found many nickles 29 on the number graph. Didn't swing but five more feet got a mixed signal copper/silver 31-37, cut the plug 4-5 in. deep another ring this time it has 2 grape leaves, 2 vines, 4 grapes, and a nice fingernail size tigers eye in the center. Here's the strange thing it is marked stirling and on the inside it is shiny silver, but it also has a copper pattina, and the leaves are also silver. I was getting hits everywhere, in fact so many I didn't even have to stand up. When I would lay the detector down to recover my find it would find something else where I laid it. I have had a change of heart when it comes to recovery speed, it is my new opinion that the recovery speed is pretty good. I really love the safari now that I have learned how to use it well. The pinpointing is very accurate and the depth is superb. I will post some pictures of my finds as soon as I can. P.S. I took my youngest son and my wife to a park we knick named Penny Park, this is an old town common where you can swing the detector and find a penny evey two feet. We had to give that one up as it got tiring constant signals, constant finds. I think somebody literally took handfuls of coins, mostly pennies and threw them all over the place, no joke!!

Ron (Belchertown, Ma.)

I had my son help me to upload these photos. The dull medievel looking ring was found in the surf at Cape Cod Ma. Feb. 15, 2009. The other two rings are from the two ring title found this past Sunday after church. Hope you enjoy !!