Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two silver ring day but check it out

PKB

They still have tags on them. Must have been a vender selling rings at one on the fairs. . Found at a local small park. Found about a foot apart. Another cool thing was this guy walked up and was asking if I ever find anything. He watched me dig them up. Small rings, size 2.0 and 1.5 Both stamped .925

Very cool! I've had the same thing happen to me...found silver rings and one great big cross with price tags still on them hunting parks and areas where vendors would set up...believe you, I've gone back listening for the gold tones..Nice finds and great post! I wonder how many others have experienced this?
Mud

Nice finds! TWO! haha
Good job bro..

Pete

PKB said:
They still have tags on them. Must have been a vender selling rings at one on the fairs. . Found at a local small park. Found about a foot apart. Another cool thing was this guy walked up and was asking if I ever find anything. He watched me dig them up. Small rings, size 2.0 and 1.5 Both stamped .925

Careful- those are puzzle rings! If you take them apart, you'll have to figure out how to put 'em back together! :rofl:

true !! LOL going out tomorrow to try to find more. Love this hobby. Bad day detecting better than good day at work