Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

two silvers but was looking for Gold

kaolinwasher

Today on the way to the bank, I had to make a deposit because my pin pointer broke, so I need a new one so I stopped to look for Gold and instead found two silvers, the merc suprized me because i was not looking for silver , I had dug 17 dimes and one was silver and also found a nice sterling ring with what looks like a black onyx stone I was using the XP- ORX in its coin deep program .17.2khz, 2 recovery speed, disc of 7 , and gain of only 70 wich I find gives a good modulation,

Attachments

• 20220801_102119.jpg
    20220801_102119.jpg
    905 KB · Views: 92
  • 20220801_102313.jpg
    20220801_102313.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 20220801_102210.jpg
    20220801_102210.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 20220801_102242.jpg
    20220801_102242.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20220801_101948.jpg
    20220801_101948.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 91
Very nice Gunnar!! It is true Gunnar, sometimes when we have no intentions of finding a certain something, it comes right to us. Since you weren’t expecting the merc….I’ll give you my address and you can mail it to me 🫢🫢
Jk 😂😂😂

Nice productive outing. Good looking ring and Merc's are always welcome. Silver has been scarce down my way as its been around 100 degrees and dry as a bone for the better part of 2 months. Finally got some rain over the weekend so maybe things will open up a little. Heading up to Mn in three weeks, so will have some different hunting grounds. Go out and get surprised again. HH jim tn

Heat starting to lessen here, hoping to get out Wednesday morning. Hoping not to find a gold bar, no palladium, no 1916D Merc. Did I miss any surprises??? 😂😂
You had a good outing….!

Nice hunt.

Jimmy if and when i get out of my money problems i will send you more than a dime bro . Ya go to dig nails and unmask a silver it may work , when i say i did not expect this find I mean i was detecting in a woodchip playground and the dime was deep and next to a metal pole , my 9" coil is good at finding coins next to the poles and metal in tot lots. the ring was next to a bench in the park

Jimmy if and when i get out of my money problems i will send you more than a dime bro . Ya go to dig nails and unmask a silver it may work , when i say i did not expect this find I mean i was detecting in a woodchip playground and the dime was deep and next to a metal pole , my 9" coil is good at finding coins next to the poles and metal in tot lots. the ring was next to a bench in the park
I was kidding with you Gunnar 😂
That’s why that dime made it all these years! It was hiding next to a metal pole but your 9” coil sniffed it right out. You are doing very well this year with gold and silver!
Did you get selected for the job you interviewed for ?

Yes jim i got the job , it has good benifits i start on the 17th and Odanscoils if you live up in minneapolis ya come along

Yes jim i got the job , it has good benifits i start on the 17th and Odanscoils if you live up in minneapolis ya come along
Fantastic news Gunnar!! I am very happy for you 😃

Awesome. Congratulations on the new job.
Sadly I'm stuck in Ohio.
And broken to boot. Temporarily this time I hope.
I had intended to retire this March.
Idiots running things caused my pension to drop 25%. I may die here before I can retire. 🤬