Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two Tone Ferrous Sounds Program

NiagracountyNY

I found this program on another forum.The fella the Made the Program called it the "Ultimate" Program. I think its Identical to the Two Tone Ferrous sounds program I use on my Minelabs.You get a low tone for Iron,High Tone for everything else.Im Having great results with this .The depth is good and the seperation as well.(You can adjust those to your liking) I will cut and paste the program I cannot add the link,forum rules.This is one of Gary's programs.I also use his "Hot" program that works well. Enjoy::::::: This program is designed to mimic something close to the "fast site" settings I used all the time on the version 2, I would say it is not ideal for new users as you will dig a little iron and coke. The audio is fast and you will have the Deus running on the edge, which is what you need on worked out sites.

Anything not mentioned will be Factory default, I am using a 3 tone audio but only hearing 2 tones...low and high, I may be wrong but believe running no discrimination and using the tones to define good from bad speeds the machine up considerably and makes it more dynamic, so a slower reactivity may be required to suit your sites.

Load up the Deus fast
Set disc to 0 and press expert to access the tones....3 tone...and assign the fist two tones numbers 202, then assign the third tone 702...scroll down again and assign the second tone number 6, see picture.
Sensitivity : 90....TX gain 1, or adjust to suit your site.
Iron vol : 0
Reactivity : 3
Audio response : 4 on plough , 3 on pasture.
Frequency : 17 if dry, 12 if wet
Ground: Manual 90 if uneven ground, Manual and adjust if on pasture or steady soil readings.

Tip 1
Once your settings are entered and the machine is set up I would suggest putting the control unit away as the meter readings will not be accurate.
Tip 2:
If you want to dig iron artefacts lower the second tone down to 5, this will reject most iron but not the interesting stuff.
Note : The ferrous / mon ferrous horse shoe will show non ferrous for everything.

Update !
Change the first two tones from 202 to 100 it makes it much easier on the ears