Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two tones

Architex

Is there such a thing as a 2 tone Tesoro with the tone break matched to whatever the disc is set at?

As you all ready have a Deus,you could set that up basically exactly the same way that you are looking at setting up a Tesoro machine ?? i am aware that does not answer your question direct but that is the beauty of the Deus you can emulate it many ways.

No, but if you've spent any time with a Tesoro, you'll hear a difference in the iron and non-iron. Iron signals tend to break up, but you can occasionally get fooled by a nail. Even some of the two-tone machines will get fooled the same way.

check out depthdevil.com ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Frank Sanders is adding all kinds of modifications for Tesoro machines...…..

Mega said:
As you all ready have a Deus,you could set that up basically exactly the same way that you are looking at setting up a Tesoro machine ?? i am aware that does not answer your question direct but that is the beauty of the Deus you can emulate it many ways.

Yes and no. You can do the Deus in a static way but I like being able to thumb a change quickly (used to have a Vaq,would just be nice to have 2 tones).

Thanks, I'll do that. Believe it or not I learned that I really like that feature from playing with a Harbor Freight 9 function machine. It only lacks depth. If you haven't played with one you owe it to yourself to try it. $40 with coupon. Check out Wildcat Creek Survival on you tube.

Yeah but iron isn't my problem, aluminum is. With the Vaq I had I could tell a lot by thumbing the disc and listening to where the "spitting" occurred when something was on the edge of disc.

Yes there is a two tone Tesoro. I recently purchased a vintage Tesoro Golden Saber 2. You can check out the specs. on the Tesoro web site in the information section for older units. Hope this helps.
HH Bill

Architex said:
Is there such a thing as a 2 tone Tesoro with the tone break matched to whatever the disc is set at?

Yes, the Golden Sabre plus does just what you too. It's a thirty year old machine.I have one that was abused badly and modified before I got it. While it was working it was a fun machine for parks but didn't have much depth.