Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two very unusual things for texas!

Bell

One they are predicting an accumulation of snow tomorrow, and two I actually found a seated half dime in texas! I didn't know what it was at first as it was pretty caked up and I had never seen one before, but after some cleaning its an 1853 O with arrows. I finally broke the seated barrier ater finding my first gold ring over the weekend. Next up, belt plate and then good coin!...
2011-02-01221329.jpg

2011-02-01220929.jpg

Thats a cool coin! :thumbup:Congrats!:clapping: Hope you find that buckle:twodetecting::minelab:

Love that seated Half dime we dont find them often in Maine but we do find the seated dimes but congrades on that sweet find Bell :thumbup:

Nice find! I have only found one here in NE Ohio in 10 years. WTG and I hope you get that belt plate and gold coin soon.

Finding a Seated Half Dime like that would make my whole year worth it.:cheers:
Congratulations Bell and hope you can find the rest of the items you are
looking for...this year. GL and HH Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Very nice find. Congratulations and thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Any seated is a good seated but a half dime is a great seated :yo: Big congrats on the little silver.