Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Typhoon Jebi helps me out to a little bit of everything

Typhoon went through Osaka Tuesday. Bridge to airport smashed into by tanker, runway underwater, terminal flooded. Been on hold waiting to fly home ever since. Decided to give the same beach I went to on Saturday another go. 4 gold, 1 platinum, and I kept 8 silver rings, threw away 12 junkers. The necklace is by far the most valuable find. It’s called Chrome Hearts. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you what they go for. I did today what y’all always say...find the deepest water closest to the shore. Worked well until the wind and tide ran me off. Gonna crank up the electrolysis machine as soon as I get home. Sunday...hopefully. Gonna make that necklace shine. Good fortune to all. Bill.

Awesome photo layout. Mouthwatering !

WoW!! very nice!
Hit that beach again if you still have time.
I've read about the "Chrome Hearts " jewelry before$$$$.....who do they think they are, Tiffany...LOL

Thanks Tom. Here’s a pic of everything I decided to keep from the layover. Got a lot of polishing ahead of me. Good fortune, Bill