Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

uh oh. cracked my stock coil cover!

So any and all suggestions on what to do next is more than welcome! I haven't registered my unit yet. Should I do this before contacting Nokta on what to do? Is this screwing up my performance in the field? I don't think it did, as these are my finds from Thursday, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance,
Bubba

Ps, I think the upper left is a gun tool, which is a first for me. However, I'm not sure if the piece of iron next to it is anything, or if the bullet at the far right is civil war era either?

I forgot to include the 1858 half dime! DOH!

Thanks for looking,
Bubba

Not a problem, I cracked mine the first time I took it off. If it breaks in half just get ahold of Nokta.

Sa-weet find. :cheers:

Nice been waiting see some seated come out, I've found 37 silver coins with mine so far and it's an Indian head vacuum. Nice coin sir.

Farmerstan said:
Nice been waiting see some seated come out, I've found 37 silver coins with mine so far and it's an Indian head vacuum. Nice coin sir.

Thank you farmerstan! I'm heading out in a few minutes and am going to use the BIG coil today to see how we do. I remember you mentioning using it as well. and having great success. My favorite part of that half dime is knowing that a soldier dropped it sometime during the battle!

I forgot to add the finial as well to my picture from last Thursday. Sheesh.I'll upload it tonight when I get back! :)

Bubba

Awesome finds Bubba, I as well wouldn't be too concerned with the cracked coil cover unless you are getting a lot of sand in it.

Uploading back the finds. I must have moved them in photobucket.