Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Uh Oh, DEUS freaking out.

Foiled

Went out this morning to the local high school and the deus just locked up, got stuck, turned it on and off several times and the screen was just stuck and making all kinds of weird noises though the headphones for 15 minutes and almost blew out my ears again! This is not the first time this has happened, it did it yesterday and the day before, no idea what causes this, seems to me the XP pinpointer causes this, it's great when it works but I'm having problems with it every time I take it out. I guess I'll have to download V4 for the third time and see if that helps because I really don't want to send it in for repairs at the best detecting time of the year for me. Getting REALLY tired of erasing all my programs. :rant:
th_IMG_3816.mp4
[/URL][/img]

Sorry to hear about your problems, something sounds wrong, is it worth contacting Moe at Detector Electronics and get your probe, RC and headphones checked out.
I also have a couple of ideas if you want to e mail or Skype me.

Many thanks
Gary