Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ultra Bluetooth

I found out by accident that my 'bone induction' headphones work great with my Nox 800. I can now wear a brimmed hat, hear the tones perfectly and still hear rattlesnakes and conversations. I'm not sure I can ever go back to over the ear headphones. I really want to try the Ultra but can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Will the Ultra work with ANY Bluetooth headphones?

Thanks!

Phillip_in_NM

I found out by accident that my 'bone induction' headphones work great with my Nox 800. I can now wear a brimmed hat, hear the tones perfectly and still hear rattlesnakes and conversations. I'm not sure I can ever go back to over the ear headphones. I really want to try the Ultra but can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Thanks!

Phillip_in_NM
The Ultra utilizes the same audio codec as the Legend, which is aptX LL audio codec so any aptX LL compatible headphone, bone conduction headphone or earbuds will work with the Simplex Ultra.

not sure what the Nox uses as its wireless connection

What brand and model number is the bone-induction unit you have?

Thanks!

Phillip_in_NM
I was thinking about getting the bone inductions for my 800 Nox. Any recommendations ? Thanks for the post.

Hi, they will work well if they really support aptx-LL, most bt headsets does not have that.
I have an ultra and still fighting with headphones and codecs.
Normal bt headsets will connect in normal mode with some small lag.

Fbuddy

I was thinking about getting the bone inductions for my 800 Nox. Any recommendations ? Thanks for the post.
I use these

And these

Both the ones I provided links for are compatible with aptX LL audio codec and both work great, the second link I provided the volume is not booming but for me is loud enough that I have no problems hearing the tones from my detectors, the volume you get with the second ones I linked is dependent on how high the volume of what ever device you connect them to even though they have a built in volume control