Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ultra Question

Wild Willy

Received the Ultra yesterday but no whp was in the box. The latest "American Digger" mag. advertisement shows the Ultra with whp and does not list it as as option. The shipping box shows the same thing. This led me to believe the Ultra comes with whp. I was wrong once before (first marriage) so I can take it. Lay it on me guys and dolls. Your opinion is truly appreciated.

There are 2 versions, one is 299 without headphones and just wired headphone adapter the other is I believe 359 that one includes the same wireless headphones that you get with the Legend. But seeing as how you already got the one without headphones the good news is.you can purchase any apt low latency headphones or earbuds you want and they will work with the ultra.

Chic, thanks so much for your response. Did not know that other headphones would work. Anyway, Richard (Backwoods) is sending me a set. He's always been a great help to me. At my age I need all the help I can get. Just out of curiosity what state do you live in? You seem to know a lot about detectors so do you know anything about whp's with ZZ5Y on each side of the phone? I found a pair in a drawer and can't remember where I got them. I have no idea what detector to use them on. I bought the Ultra for a friend that wanted to try metal detecting and he bailed out on me before I got it. Anyway, I'll try it for awhile. Who knows, it might be a real sleeper. Again, thanks a bunch.