Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ummm, well anyway, I got some clad

sddavid

Yesterday and today I got out for park hunting. No silver :( but I had some fun :)

Attachments

• 279411011_705947183862950_8584712075411123788_n.jpg
    279411011_705947183862950_8584712075411123788_n.jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 69
Clad adds up very quickly and you sir are doing just great with it! I agree with the others that posted. Getting out in the fresh air and sun, taking a few deep breaths before starting ( at least this is what I do) then get down to enjoying the hobby.

No shame, that much clad trumps a single silver dime or quarter which sometimes takes quite awhile to get!!!

Clad adds up very quickly and you sir are doing just great with it! I agree with the others that posted. Getting out in the fresh air and sun, taking a few deep breaths before starting ( at least this is what I do) then get down to enjoying the hobby.
Reminds me of the old Red Fox joke where a guy goes to the doctor. Doctor says stick out your tongue and say ah, now bend over and drop your pants. Doc says “you have zackly.” So I’m sure everyone knows the punch line.

Good job getting out there is better than inside!
Mark