Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

unabashed plug for the Swingy Thingy

fredm

As there may be folks unacquainted with this product, and it's Friday and I am not very busy , I thought I would make a suggestion. For those who want and need a convenient way to carry their detector without wearing their elbow and shoulder out, this is the thing you need to try. The price is small the benefit is great. I have used the Swingy-thingy on my fishers and whites detectors and intend to see how it works on my 3500 this season. One benefit of this system is the attachment in the back helps keep your pants up, saves that unsightly plumber look and the even more unsightly gang-banger look. The arrangement takes much of the weight off your arm and makes the detector swing easy in all angles. The other aspect I enjoy is that the detector can be loosed without it hitting the ground or the waves lapping at my feet near the surf line....Good products deserve recognition and they deserve to be shared and that is my only motivation. I don't have any financial interest in this...just sharing a great product....

Fred

Doc, nice spell check system...!

Thank you so much for the plug. The Swingy Thingy has gotten so much praise from people with various ailments because it lets them detect longer and in comfort.

I think one of the nicest endorsements I ever had was a customer who said he had driven about 35 minutes to this new park he had researched. When he got there he discovered he had left the Swingy at home in the garage. He said he got back in his truck and drove all the way back home and got it and returned. He said, "DOC, it was simple mathematics. Without the Swingy Thingy I would have been able to detect 4 hours max. With the Swingy Thingy i can go for at least 8 hours, so that is 4 extra hours, minus 1 hour and 10 minutes to drive back home, I still ended up being able to hunt 2 hours and 50 minutes more with the Swingy."

Thanks again!

DOC