Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Under the crosshairs

The 2 hurricanes will pass together right above us. New Orleans is 1 hour east of us. Please say a prayer for minimal trouble Steve in so la
i PRAY FOE SAFETY FOR MY FORUM FANILY & THOUGH i AM LATE
The 2 hurricanes will pass together right above us. New Orleans is 1 hour east of us. Please say a prayer for minimal trouble Steve in so la

Hope all went well! Although I am reading this now at 8:22 P.M. concerning your safety from the two hurricanes I am praying for you & Nancy to be safe & if any trouble or damage happened that recovery is quick & with peace! Please know that I pray often for my CMD Forum Family members to stay safe & blessed of God in Jesus' precious name! Amen! Ma

Saw that on the news Steve. Praying for your safety once again. We are dealing with wild fires out here right now. We are close to the water, so pretty safe, but they are burning all around us.

Stay safe all . We had a hurricane hit here a few weeks ago,, I slept thru most of it ,, didn't figure I could change much by losing sleep over it ,,, but fires ,, that's a different story. I pray you all are safe and free of damages.

Grew up on the TX gulf coast. Know what your dealing with. T & P for you and your loved ones!!! Keep us posted.

Prayers of great faith for you, Steve & Nancy, & safety for neighbors & surrounding Communities! Remember God is faithful to His own who love & worship Him in Jesus' name! Thank You God for hearing our prayers & keeping safe those in the paths of both Hurricanes! Amen! Ma

We made it through the night - lost power at 2 am, got it back at 11 am. All in all very scary but the Lord pulled us through. Steve in so la

Thank you, Steve, for the update & Good News! Praise the Lord for He is good & He is good all the time, as me son, Mike, always says! Jesus is our Rock & Shelter in any disaster! May you and yours continue being safe in the arms of our Blessed Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ! AMEN! Betty