Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unexpected surprise!!!!!!

Hit a few spots yesterday and found a couple keepers, But the highlight of the hunt was digging a ladies compact case and giving it a shake and thinking that its only a mirror inside and then opening it to find an Indian head cent in beautiful condition!!!!!! All I did to condition the Indian was soak it in warm lemon juice and blot it with a Q tip. Thanks for looking HH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpf44N-Yq8

Nice finds. I'm held hostage by winter yet, but eager to get out.
BB

Jeez, I have a old compact I didn't open, better go check.
Great day for you SS.

wow! you found some very nice coins! And BarberBill, I am in the same boat as you - :(

Nice coin finds. I like watching videos with the live digs because I learn a lot from them. Keep 'em coming!

Hi cindercoop, that's some sweet finds you got there ! For the heck of it do a search on just how acidic the lemon juice cleaner is and see if you may need to give your cleaning process a last step, with a Baking Soda Soak. I "pitted"some V nickles real bad once after cleaning them.Seems I remember I used lemon juice and saltwater. Been a long while back and my memory is failing. I forget the exact combination I used.but I found out later to use the Baking Soda after using any thing acidic in cleaning. Lemon Juice works wonders on Silver especially, but is very acidic.Do a quick search and it may help you save those beauties. HH, Charlie

Nice finds !!

We are still locked up in winter up here too. Spring is just around the corner though ! :detecting: