Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UniProbe to compliment Omega & Gamma

HEBEGB

I ordered a DetectorPro UniProbe today. I already have a VibraProbe 580, but I needed a good set of headphones. I just thought that I might as well get a little better pinpointer in the process. I hope that it performs as well as listed. I thought that I saw an Omega user on here posted somewhere about using the UniProbe. Does anyone have any opinions?

n/t

I have one that I use with all my detectors and wouldn't leave home without it. My pouch has a 1" plastic tube attached to it that is suppose to hold a metal probe but I slip the Uni Probe into it as a holder.
I used electrical tape to make the top of the probe wider so it doesn't fall through.

Dave

OOOOhhhhh , I like it! The UniProbe arrived Thursday and I was able to use it for a couple of hours yesterday. I was in a really trashy spot and having a hard time picking good signals from bad, but the few that I did get, the UniProbe locked on them and was dead on. Most of them were a good 4" down, some were a little closer to the surface. The headphones were great too. They are my first pair, but I have absolutely no complaints!