Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

unique revolver found

JamesBondaka

A friend and I found this in an old house. I don't know anything about it or have ever seen one. Do you know anything?

Thanks

You nailed it ! It's a Belgian Pinfire and judging by condition big bucks and a nice find ! I wish I could find a old house like this ... all the old houses I've searched in the past turned up nothin' but dust bunny's !
Very Cooll , Woodstock

Thank guys! I guess I will have to do some more checking on this piece to see what its worth.:clapping:

Sanderling said:
Nice find there James. Looks to be in very good shape.

Thanks Mike......Its is in nice shape for its age.....I hope its all there....I will keep you informed

glenn3-88 said:
Let us know the value when you find out. Very interesting find for sure

Sure will! I did find some manufacturers markings and also a very very low serial number so it could be something good

It appears to be a E. Beaumont revolver
I can't seem to find another one like it

Its all there.

Heres another pic of the markings. I have taken it to 3 gun stores and yes they say its Belgium and pin fire but that's all they know:blink:

Well guys it looks like I will find out what its worth after all. Pawn Stars TV show has shown a interest in this item....so we are trying to work out the details and then then negotiation follows. I will let you know:)

Very interesting. .. i think they can only buy guns older than 1898 or something like that. ... good luck. .

Wow! That's a nice find!

http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/index.php/antique-pinfire-revolver/prod_1803.html?_a=viewProd&productId=1803

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/threads/belgian-pinfire-help-required.106200/

Digga,

I think you nailed it! Thanks

You're welcome. HH Randy

Well James, it looks like you have gotten the pistol identified thanks to Digger and also an idea of the value. Hope you make it to Vegas on the show. Keep us informed.