Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unknown pin

Nate’s metal detecting

Found this pin while detecting an early 1900s house. Just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it.
Thanks
image.jpg
image.jpg

I tried to post you an image from online that was similar, but once again FAIL! I can get my own pics on here
fine but am still having trouble w/online images. My advice here is don't ever get old! ;) I'll figure it
out one of these days! Still, a good find there!! Meant to say I think that's a lapel pin.

HH okie

I tried to post you an image from online that was similar, but once again FAIL! I can get my own pics on here
fine but am still having trouble w/online images. My advice here is don't ever get old! ;) I'll figure it
out one of these days! Still, a good find there!! Meant to say I think that's a lapel pin.

HH okie
I had done a bit of research and found a pin called a GA pin star green enamel octagon vintage they were some on ebay for around $20 but they didn’t have any information at all about them not sure why.
Thanks

Got one here that says it is a general aviation pin...

Vintage GA General Aviation Lapel Pin White Star Green Background D2
Yes! That’s the one I believe! Were you able to find any information about it like where it came from, what was it for, or how old it may be?
Thanks,
Nate

Yes! That’s the one I believe! Were you able to find any information about it like where it came from, what was it for, or how old it may be?
Thanks,
Nate
Sorry Nate, nothing but that.... a quick search of general aviation lapel pin doesn't bring up any other matches... other this a red one with GA in the center of a globe. @calfrope might know.

Vintage GA General Aviation Lapel Pin Brooch Red Yellow Gold Globe Small Used. Used, but in fairly good condition.
Vintage GA General Aviation Lapel Pin Brooch Red Yellow Gold Globe Small  Used | eBay

Sorry Nate, nothing but that.... a quick search of general aviation lapel pin doesn't bring up any other matches... other this a red one with GA in the center of a globe. @calfrope might know.

Vintage GA General Aviation Lapel Pin Brooch Red Yellow Gold Globe Small Used. Used, but in fairly good condition.

View attachment 10217
Thanks for searching for me! That’s just how it goes sometimes.