Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unreal Honey Hole Gives Big GOLD - Tdi Pro

Here is the story. One of the local hunters was asked to go fishing by his son-in-law. He didn't want to go fishing, but went along with his metal detector instead. Lo and behold, the fishing spot turned out to have TONS and TONS of good targets to dig up. This is normally on a beach that has tons of trash because of all the campfires. The spot is about 150ft x 150ft on a beach that stretches for miles. Just an incredible coincidence that he found it. We have NEVER seen a honey hole like this one before!! We have been plundering it for over a week and every single day there are hundreds of coins spit back up by the waves for us to plunder at low tide. It's unreal. The guy who found the spot has found 5 gold rings there in the last week alone, that isn't even counting the silver or clad. I had to get in on the action, so grabbed my tdi and started swinging. Now, there's a lot of iron here, so I set the GEB and pulse so that iron would hit as a high conductor, and then dug only the low conductor tones (seeking gold). I wasn't disappointed!!! I had my best gold day EVER and it's going to be one that's hard to beat! I'll let the pictures do the talking! Both of them are 14k. These in addition to hundreds of nickels and 4 junk rings are what I've found there so far.

Hey Grilled, where did u set the GEB n pulse? Hopefully u took ur GoPro n videoed, got to check utube n c. Let us know what else u find in the future, u gotta go back..nice finds.....thanks

Congratulations.. Great Finds

John(Tx) said:
Hey Grilled, where did u set the GEB n pulse? Hopefully u took ur GoPro n videoed, got to check utube n c. Let us know what else u find in the future, u gotta go back..nice finds.....thanks

Unfortunately, I did not have the gopro on me, but Mike has been filming the spot quite a bit. The video where I find these items is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL3chpNnCkA You can also look at Mike's last 5 videos or so and you'll see they are all at that exact same spot...still can't believe how much has come out of it!

Pulse and GEB were both just a little past noon. This makes the majority of the iron at that spot come in as a high conductor. They'd have to be set higher if the iron were smaller, luckily the iron is mostly large. Set the switch to low conductors and dig nickels for days, waiting for the next gold. Easy money!

Conrats on the gold, great finds.
GL & HH!

Awesome finds and great strategy taking the tdi there after many of the common targets have been removed. .. might score more gold out of that honey hole...congrats...