Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Untouchable

jst2kool

Tesoro can not be beat by any other detector company period! I just got off the phone with Robert at Tesoro. Not only did he help answer a question i had about my De Leon but is also replacing a broken battery pack for FREE on the detector that i bought used. What a class act! Thanks Robert and Tesoro.

It's posts like these that make me regret selling my Silver Umax. Time to buy another Tesoro!

People who have never used Tesoro detectors don't know what they're missing. Tesoro owners use the word "love" a whole lot when talking about their detectors. You don't hear that word a lot when you read what other brand users write about their detectors. They'll say things at best like "I really like my detector" or "it works pretty good", but they hardly ever use the word "love".

My Gold Bug Pro works really great and finds lots of good stuff, but I don't love it like I do my Tesoro detectors!:)

Tesoro numero uno :super:

Had to send in the old Bandito 2, after many years of use ( by me and others) things just wore out. Nice to know that Tesoro can still fix this stuff. Although I have plenty other detectors, the Bandito can still hold it's own - just did'nt want to toss it yet.

A fixed income doesn't allow for an upgrade right now, but if it did, I'd help keep Tesoro in business.

I was thinking about buying a different brand but I just couldn't do it!

Hank68 said:
I was thinking about buying a different brand but I just couldn't do it!

I think about it too But i just cant as i have had so much Good fortune with Tesoro.
Currently have 3 of them.:clapping: