Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Up at 4 and out the door!

mudpuppy

Wanting to set a good example for Big-Ears.:lmfao:..

Hit the main beach with the 70 set with a sens of 75...-3 thresh, DP tones...Big full moon...grabbed 5 Qs some nickels and pennies in 40 minutes, all yesterday fresh..took a picture of what used to be a big cross on the hill, stood there for years, they hold a Sunday morning Church service across from it...until this year, a big lawsuit from some atheists made the town get rid of the cross, so to be politically correct, they turned it into this big gay anchor!:rant: To add insult, they have it lit up with multicolored changing lights that run the whole rainbow spectrum!..I took this shot out the window when it was white...
[attachment 315740 july4-15-1.jpg]

Then, I hit another big beach to the North, flinging that coil, racing the sand rake guy before he wiped all the tracks clean.....then I hit an inland park on the way home, wading through the dew soaked grass to get all the sand off my feet and coil...dropped sens to 52 and sniped up some dirt money, Q's and N's mainly...Drove through 'Edge of Darkness Park' and noticed a lot of trash, signifying activity from yesterday...so I got out and quickly hit the chip totter. Got a massive fresh Q and D spill below the horizontal bars, 5 empty cans, wasnt there 5 minutes...home by 8...probably covered 4 miles barefoot..cool low 50 temps...

I cut a pretty wide swath on the beach, Tall Mans lower rod run all the way out on the 70 allows me to hunker down and really swing an arc! A measured 12', so a guy can tear down and back covering 24' of the primo zone really fast...Since I got rid of the camlocks, I pop riveted the lower rod in place...shorts and a light cotton button up, small light sandscoop..its more of a race than a traditional hunt...I bet theres a dozen guys out there right now..there wont be a scrap of foil or a tab on the beach by noon, let alone any gold or clad even...
Mud.

Actually, I was up at 3 this morning.................still contemplating: 44 or 70? I think the 70's the one. I like to slow down and really listen for the old coins.:smoke:

Good one there B-E!:clapping:

I tell you, sometimes you see some amazing things outdoors super early in the 'dead hours' especially on a Full moon night! I almost forgot about this strange thing I saw today...

There was this monstrous guy on the beach...he was evidently one of those big Vikings that do the 'Strongest Man' competition.! Or a Bigfoot...:shrug:

Out of the darkness, as I was scuttling along like some sort of clad grabbing crab, I came across this fellow, I bet he stood 7' tall and dressed out @500lbs!...He was shoulder pressing a piece of washed up pier piling that had to weigh 300lbs! There was also a big heavy metal framed picnic table nearby, not the little normal 8 footer, the BIG 12 footer that he employed as a dumbell! I got up on him so quick, I could not comprehend what the deal was!...He had sandals kicked off on the beach that I mistook for a pair of discarded boogie boards..!

Lord! What a Nephilim! I doubt a 12 ga with slugs woulda put him down!...let alone my peepee little sandscoop!:rofl: I gave him a wide berth and bravely scuttled away, but wish I got a picture of him..you dont see this kind of Human specimen everyday..for sure some strange things are afoot pre dawn...thats when the Monsters are out..:lmfao:..
Mud

First up, out and swinging and then to coin star. Nice pile clad. Have a great 4th. HH jim tn

Mud your taking those funny pills again? :clapping: It sounds like you were on the edge of another dimension? Maybe you should rest for awhile and take a pound of Thorazine, that should get you back to normal? :bouncy: Nice hunt and with all those fresh dropped you probably stopped at the liquor store on the way home? I heard that those atheists aren't invited to the rapture and they aren't getting anything from Santa either. :biggrin: Enjoyed again. Happy Trails.....Z

I like that tall man's lower too. With the 6.5" coil mounted, playground equipment, park benches and tree planters are a breeze to sweep. And now I'm able to run a little higher sense, I'm catching signals off the edge of the coil it seems.
I now run disc-6, sense-80, threshold-0, with either 1F or 2F tones on program 1. And disc-12, sense-40, thres - 2, with dp tones on program 2.

I leave the "toggle" set for program and switch between depending on the VID and sound.

If it sounds and reads good, dig.
If it sounds or reads iffy, switch to program 2 and recheck.

So far this has been good for the local fields.