Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UP-DATE ON HUNT IN ST.LOUIS !!!!!!:clapping:SPOTS FOR GUIDED HUNTS ARE FILLING FAST DON'T MISS OUT SIGN UP SOON!!!!:crylol:

GOLDDIGGER

Mike and I took 2 guys out for a private hunt to try out marking some spots with a G.P.S. To see if we could find them again after walking away and coming back later on !! Well that worked fine !!! We now will over the next few weeks Map out several sights with marked signals for everyone that goes on the Private Guided hunts will have LOTS of GOOD signals and some JUNK that sounds GOOD to listen to when they are taken to spots where they will be hunting ! The guys we took today also found coins today We could not Make them mark them they sounded TOO GOOD!!! So they dug them UP :nono: SORRY I can not tell you what they dug before they post there finds on here!!!! After Mike left I started digging my own signals to keep ! I will also post Pic's a little later tonight of what I found they need a little cleaning Sonic that is! If you are Planning on coming for the Hunts you better sign up SOON we will only be filling about 42 Spots for the guided hunts and there are allready a LOT of spots filled DON"T wait till the last week for this are you WILL miss out!!!!!!There are still a LOT of OLD coins to be found in these OLD St.Louis Parks "LOTS" In the Short time we marked spots today I know we marked at least 3 GOOD SILVER hits and 1 of those was very DEEP we also marked a Nickle HIT for sure ! These MARKED HITS we have We may Raffle them off for People to be able to DIG AND KEEP the Finds from the Marked hits You decide what hits you want to bid on AFTER everyone gets to listen to them in the GUIDED hunts !!! Hope to see a lot of guys from this Forum at the hunt!!!
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER) Jim Walsh

I dug up the Silver Ring while Mike was still there it sounde like a Half dime and I could not Keep myself from digging it! SORRY!!!:chase: The Seated dime is a 1876 with a Brown Cru st on the face that will not come off ! It has a FULL LIBERTY on it! It was a very GOOD hit and so was the 1906 Barber dime ! There are GOOD hits in this Park You just hve to get your coil over them ! We had been over this area Very many times and it still gives up coins!!! The Large copper coin is a WAISTED Large cent Shot ! It was a Great hit about 9 inches down! The Shield Nickle is Date-less also got the 3 Indians and some wheats and other nick-nacks with the Normal amout of Clad to Boot!H.H 9GOLDDIGGER) J.W.[attachment 63333 Img_0001.jpg]

Great Finds Golddigger.bet that was fun !!!

I found a boyscout ring exactly like the one in your pic years ago. I have never seen one like that ring before now. Do you have any idea of the age?

Not real sure though ! This ring looks to have been worn for some time ! Thanks for asking!
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER) Jim Walsh

You are a better man then me I dont know if I could leave those coins in the ground you never know who could come behind you and dig.HA HA Great job and we thank you for your time and help for the hunt at forest park.I am planing to come I live about 2 hours away.Thank again.
crowduck