Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UPDATE 1.0 I stand corrected

blazer351

I watched a youtube video about the update, It turns out that a small thing like turning on the headphones (wsa2) the correct way makes all the difference in the world, it's not the short connector, or or having the wrong usb, if you watch the video it's pretty straight forward, something i didn't do, I stand corrected, I hope everyone who has a problem with headphones should watch it. Good luck

I have the ws6 backphones and when I turn my D2 remote on, the backphones automatically come on.

I have a newer laptop and didn't have any problems updating to 1.0. I did have to pair the ws6's twice, to get them to work correctly.

Apparently reported on here XP is looking into replacing the update now.
If there were no issues i don’t think they would be looking into that

I’m going to wait and watch what happens with the update- what people are liking and not liking, before installing it on my D2. I fully expect to do it , because I’m sure it will be overall better. I have been doing the updates at work because my only computer is a Chromebook, but now should be able to update from home now.

I reverted back to the last version. I'll wait and see how this newer update pans out before updating again.

I have the ws6 backphones and when I turn my D2 remote on, the backphones automatically come on.

I have a newer laptop and didn't have any problems updating to 1.0. I did have to pair the ws6's twice, to get them to work correctly.
Mine would turn on then not turn off I had to pair them a couple times then they worked fine. I'm using windows 7 and updated fine.
Mark

Mine would turn on then not turn off I had to pair them a couple times then they worked fine. I'm using windows 7 and updated fine.
Mark
Mark, seems as the browser is the main concern as xp states the update will only work with certain ones. Perhaps the main problem. Strange some have no issues and others have similar. Which one did you use. Thanks